The Marimurtra Botanical Garden is a natural museum which features living beings. Therefore, the visit must be carried out with maximum respect for the plants’ integrity and wellbeing at all times.
You are not allowed to:
- Leave the paths during your visit, walk on the flowerbeds or access the working areas.
- Touch, handle, cut, pick or eat any part of the plants.
- Climb the trees or plants.
- Scale the architectural elements, the Pavilion, the handrails, etc.
- Bring in animals: dogs, cats, reptiles, birds, etc. (except guide dogs).
- Enter the garden on a bicycle, skates or a motor vehicle (except a wheelchair).
- Use drones.
- Play ball, practise sports or use any thrown objects.
- Smoke in the whole garden (except in the bar area).
- Bring in any alcoholic drinks.
- Drop rubbish, papers or any other waste outside the litter bins or the designated areas.
- Use mobile phones, radios or any other sound equipment which might disturb other visitors.
- Feed animals.
- Drink water from the fountains, ponds and decorative elements other than the specified ones.
- Make a fire.
- Children should always be carefully watched by a responsible adult.
- Do not leave your belongings unattended.
- Wear appropriate clothes and shoes.
Please consult the conditions for:
- Taking pictures
- Holding events and ceremonies.
- The use of Marimurtra for ceremonies, events and commercial and private photo/video shootings is not allowed without the express prior consent. + Info